Originally Posted By: Pete
Jeanette. Wow - we have come to 'violent agreement'.
Hahahahaha! I can't believe you said that. You are about right. 2 billion people. IF you go with the WWIII scenario.

The only difference between you and me - maybe - is that your figure is a rough guess. Mine is calculated. But I guess I don't know - not sure where you got your "2 billion casualties" from. But we do come to the same final answer.

As I said, Mom keeps her ear to the ground. I also do my research. I did not want to get more specific but two billion is a close number.

Originally Posted By: Pete
I will be driving through a bunch of countries soon ... many are on the "Not Recommended" travel list. Do you want me to send you the locations of any caves?
Do you prefer Your Cave with a basic no-frills Neanderthal design scheme?
Or do you do prefer Your Cave with air conditioning and stereo sound?

There are two schools of thought among experts on this specific topic: One, the United States will be laid to ruin. Two, only New York City will be a burning creator. I believe the evidence points to the second school of thought. Unless we get word to leave America, which could happen, I will stay with my supplies and away from NYC.

Jeanette Isabelle