Hi guys,

What amazes me completely is that when I flew from Schiphol Airport (The Netherlands) they tried to take my lighter from me, well I kept it in the end but the Marchaussee (Dutch Military Police) came and had a look at it and let me keep my lighter, but you then walk into the tax free shpps and buy yourseldf 2 bottles of champagne or some other liquer in glas bottles and just carry them on the plane.

I don't know how you think about it but I would rather face a bad guy with a timy keyring SAK then one who drank the champagne (if allowed by religion) and then breaking the bottles leaving him with very dangerous glas attack weapons (bottle necks + piece of bottle body).

I personally think that you don't keep an hijacking from happening by giving my mother-in-law who's 74 years old an hard time about a tiny diamond nail file smaller then 3" and confiscating it from her because it had a "point" that normally is used for cleaniing your nails.
When I heard it I was disgusted, bought a new one and rounded of the point instructing her when she came back that this one is legal and they couldn't confiscate this one, correction they shouldn't confiscate this one.

Bets Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera