Regarding the Camper, I like this model too although my favourite outdoorsy Victorinox SAK is the Hiker; it is essentially the same as the Camper but with a Phillips screwdriver instead of the corkscrew. Personally, I find that to be a slightly more useful implement. That said, I find the Cadet to be a better urban EDC tool due to its vastly better pocketability and the relative uselessness of the saw in the city (the nail cleaner/file is also a good substitute for the second, smaller knife blade).

Actually, while I don't have the Hiker, I do have a Scouts Canada branded Wenger S13 which is basically the same as the Hiker, but with a locking main blade and a nail cleaner/file instead of the smaller blade. However, I just found out Wenger knives are no longer being made (Victorinox has deep-sixed the brand) but maybe something similar might find its way into the Victorinox lineup.