Yee,

I am in a school and can't openly use a knife. The Style PS allows me to have a multi tool that I can use any time. I have a full size Leatherman in my briefcase if I really need it (as well as a tool kit in my lab) but the PS gets a lot of use.

If you don't need the bottle opener (the pliers work just fine for this if you only use it occasionally) you can remove the hook on a Style PS and shrink the size noticeably. The one I carry in my watch pocket is shortened this way. Does not affect the use appreciably and makes it easier to carry. If they don't make them in Pink yet, they should - my Daughter - in - Law would love it.

The PS pliers are as useful as they can be at this size and the scissors and file/screwdriver are fine.

I would like it if Leatherman would make a whole range of pliers without knives on them because I use a real one most of the time and don't like to carry the extra weight and deal with the security aspect.

AKSAR,

I carry a 3" or 4" Widgy prybar (depends on which keyring I am carrying) all the time. It is one of the 4 tools I EDC (LM Style PS, DR EGear light and knife). The rest of my toolkit is in some container (briefcase, ruck, car, etc.). I use the prybar so much that I wouldn't think about not having it. It saves broken knife blades all the time. I don't consider it a piece of gear for survival situations, but I expect I would use it just as often then.

Respectfully,

Jerry