Quote:
Since you seem to suggest that volcanic eruptions and Maunder Minimums will save us, please give us your predictions for sea level change by the end of the century? Please be specific about your assumptions, and and give us quantitative results and an uncertainty range. That way we can fairly compare and evaluate your model with the others.

I can not predict these events and neither can the other scientists. To say they won't happen is just as invalid as saying they will.

That being said, I predict a worldwide sea level increase of 5" plus or minus 6" based on my computer algorithm. Granted, this algorithm has not successfully predicted recent trends nor past trends but I still believe it is 100% accurate. grin grin grin

Frankly, I feel there are worse man-made disaster coming on a much shorter timeframe. Look at Detroit, less than a hundred years ago it was the fourth richest city in the world and was expected to become THE richest city in the world. Now it's its own 3rd world country. It doesn't take global warming to destroy a city.
-Blast

Edited by Blast (05/15/14 04:54 AM)
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.