Originally Posted By: Snake_Doctor
I didn't know you had an accident, jeanette. I hope you're ok?"

It was warm the afternoon my sister Ellie hosted a party so I did not bring a jacket with me. That night, after cleanup, it was cold as I took the trash to the dumpster. Wanting to get back to the warm building, I ran on the sidewalk with my MAG-LITE. My right foot hit a broken piece of concrete and my MAG-LITE went flying. It hit the concrete and kept on shining.

Meanwhile, my right knee was the first to hit the sidewalk followed by my left knee which then skids across the concrete. The accident caused a tear in both knees of a nice pair of black pants. I sat there as the pain subsided enough to check for damages. After I had determined it was safe to walk, Ellie helped me inside where I used my modified Pocket Medic and trusty EMT Shears to patch me up.

The following two months I could not wear pants or anything that would touch my knees, even on cold days.

Jeanette Isabelle

Edited by Jeanette_Isabelle (04/13/13 06:49 PM)
Edit Reason: Correct the misspelling of “MAG-LITE.”