An experience I had with those tires.I have the Dodge truck Bud has,mine a couple years newer,in fact he is reason I bought the truck,he talked me into it.Glad I listened,smart man he is.

Anyhow,went up North to help him fix his backhoe,out in a field.It rained the entire time.

The field had some kinda grass,when you walked on it water would raise like 1/4 inch or so around your boots. He said no way could my truck go there.So I walked it,didnt seem too bad.Pulled front tires off the dirt road and rested front of truck,didnt sink in much,so i drove on out,he was convinced no way I could do that. It just growled right on out there,no drama at all.4-HIGH

Then I needed to back around to get nose of truck to hoe so we could use my battery to jump Hoe. I backed into an area with standing water and no ground cover,just mud.Sunk in a bit more like almost 3/4 to rim but again pulled right around and back into the ground covered area,no drama at all.

By then he was just astounded.He drives more standard tread tires and says no way could he get his truck out there,in Better conditions than we went out.

Dang good tires!

And I dont profess to be Joe Expert 4 wheeler,Im just a schmuck and admit it.