Originally Posted By: Bingley
Originally Posted By: hikermor
I believe we are over thinking this. We all have at least one knife, right? Sally forth, find a piece of wood (or maybe even appropriate plastic), and carve, shape, and whittle said piece of wood until it achieves perfection.

You can also use engineered wood, and for a while I thought it was the prefect wood except for the density. But then I saw a beautiful piece shatter into pieces suddenly. No, thanks, I don't want to end up holding a stump in a fight.

DANG,switch to plan B and use the stick Mrs is holding,if she isnt smack in the middle of it which knowing her is most likely.

DANG,broke the Mrs's stick,now I have to spray the fool,oh wait,Mrs is doing same thing and it isnt working.

DANG,now I have to stun gun him,oh wait,Mrs is doing that already.And those darn dogs,Honey,can you get Snooky off him please,she doesnt look too happy,neither does Girl for that matter.

Yup,layered defense,back ups and everything a cop carries as legally limited here to civilians,yup,Im feeling pretty prepared for Joe Crackhead,mugger,etc that doesnt have a gun on me.

Somehow my feeling is most fools have already decided to go after someone else.