i did not read thru all of the posts about this but my answer,which is like some others i would guess,is not but a kit but make your own.
on my first wilderness canoe trips i had everything,and i mean everything.big skin scrub pads,suture stapler,wads of 4x4's and even larger,enough band aids for a Scout troop..so on.the kit in two zip locks and a plastic lock box was at least 4 by 8 inches and heavy.i carried the silly thing in my pack where of course it would be safe and hard to get too!!
now i just have Quick Clot and a Army wound bandage in my day bag where i can get it fast.a couple band aids,Neosporin and eye wash are in the day bags mesh outside-top pouch.in the pack i have meds that have been talked about here and some back up small items that i may use up like band aids.
working in a hospital i did pick up some ideas one of which was rather than try and sew up a wound put a 4x4 over it and warp up in a elastic bandage,now you would use those self stick wraps,and get to a hospital.at the hospital they wanted to move the wounded person out of the ER to a ward where the work would be done.
first aid is very tricky and outside of taking a known pain med or stopping bleeding i would not try anything as it might make things worst---think about trying to splint a busted bone only to move it and have a bone splinter cut a artery!!!