Originally Posted By: Eugene
I don't think there will be any political riots, people care more about sports than any election frown
I cant remember any election result riots....anyone?

If the election was over at 7:01 PM and people were milling in crowds for the result....perhaps.

But people are far too apathetic to bother. And getting more apethetic as each day passes.

The media focusing on a relative handful of nut jobs will not a riot make.At least nothing like roving mobs,I COULD see polling place violence as possible but I dont call that a riot.IMO

I agree,its things like court verdicts and sports drunken crowds of morons that make riots here in the US.

Now if we get serious financial collapse,bank seizures,monetary devaluation....you know,Life changing directly affecting your survival....that political stuff,then we might see riots.Eventually. Something along the VN war protests going violent?

Or like whats happening in Spain/Greece and France a while back. Just head down a side street,or into a building,seems to me those involved are choosing to be involved for the most part.

Until then,sports fools have to be #1 IMO.