Got this spray,and no,it will be deployed when window is gone and they are pulling a Reginald Denny.One per vehicle.About 20 bucks.

I have no fear deploying pepper spray any more than deploying a weapon,Im comfortable I know what Im doing,weve practiced with them.From keychain to LARGE Bear Spray.For BEARS,really,we do go into bear country.

Taser for the Mrs,on the list.Checked some out today.

Further thinking....I think I will velcro a wasp spray in each vehicle,so I wasp spray some idiot perpetrating a felony assault,too bad sucker! The stuff has range and a concentrated spray pattern.We will protect ourselves.Period.

We will NOT be undefended Denny's.They are going to have to WORK to assault us.BTW....BTDT,and got caught flatfooted camping once,never again.Could have turned out deadly,we were LUCKY,nothing else.

Drove the route to work studying all the escape routes from the road,and set up a secondary route for when things are dicey but nothing has happened yet,this route has only one intersection on a main road and can side street all the way out of the town.Gets us out of concentrated population very quickly.

Wildman,excellent situational awareness tree.

6" x 1.5" spray