I've been looking at them for a while. They seem robust, but I haven't tried them. And while people like to point out that round isn't efficient in some ways, in others it is- no corners or shoulders below the rim of the mouth for gear to get stuck in. But it is a pest to pack, and I do really, really want them to bring out a model that uses the 3.5" Nalgene style body, but this is about the same size as a lot of other bottles out there, so it's a wash.

The face that it is narrower at the body than at the ends is because there is no shoulder inside. I don't see this as a problem- whip it with cord, wrap duct tape around it, make it a found space.

Their basic model of kit follows the same pattern as Doug did designing the PSP and has a lot of the same gear, but it adds a few things (much like John D McCann's PSTK). So regardless of their personal qualifications, they still picked good gear. In terms of price, very similar to the tin based kit from McCann, and not a whole lot higher than the msrp on the PSP with the addition of the little saw and razor knife.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.