Originally Posted By: MartinFocazio
Perhaps it's this news article that gets me a little worried about tree branches:

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER./index.ssf/2011/06/falling_tree_kills_camper_at_b.html

An adult sycamore tree, weighing several thousand pounds, fell on top of the family's tent about 6 o'clock this morning, Tang-Smith said. State park police arrived about 6:15 a.m. and found the man and his wife inside.
Tang-Smith said the Somerset County family had been camping with their children, a 10-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl, as well as a 9-year-old cousin. Authorities said the children were unharmed. It was not clear where they were when the tree fell.

Happened just a few miles from me...I know guys who were on the call. It wasn't even bad weather...it just fell.

My camper the original owner had a tree fall on it with him in it. He sold it and the second owner then bandaged it up with some aluminum flashing, a lot of caulking, and fiberglass with a couple steel angle bars across the center to pull it back up. I peeled the covering off and replaced all the broken and patched wood framing after I got it. It might not have been too heavy for his truck without all the extra crap smile