Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
Originally Posted By: Stephen
Hey, come on now. Thinking ALL Canadians are sickeningly polite is like saying ALL Americans are loud, arrogant, obnoxious......

Oh Yeah...

I can't really finish that sentence. laugh

Canadians live on a diet entirely of Tim Horton's, too.

Tragically their attempt at carving out a marketshare here in America was not too well planned out. They put all of their American stores in the Northeast....which happens to be the seat of power for Dunkin' Donuts.

But on the upside because of Kevin Smith's love of Tim Hortons it looks like they'll be opening little flagship stores in Universal City Walk (Universal Hollywood) and in Universal City Walk (Universal Orlando, near me!) and I think because of Cold Stone Creamery being bought by Tim Hortons...they'll sell some Tim Hortons stuff in nearby Daytona Beach's Universal City Walk.

Hey, don't knock the Tim Horton's. When I was deployed that place was making bank! Their employees were all Canadian volunteers that came to AFG for a year (several were on 2nd or 3rd times over). The 30-60 minute wait was worth it, when you had a craving for something 'real.'

Anyway, ever since I saw them over there, I have a lot more respect for them. I'd never even heard of them either until 2008 when I moved to Detroit, and didn't try them until '09. My bad.