Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#248167 - 07/08/12 04:51 PM EDC bags?
acropolis5 Offline
Enthusiast

I didn't want to hijack the keychain thread, but being in Nursemike's age demographic, I'm considering an EDC bag or two, but I haven't pulled the trigger. I say two such bags because one would have to pass convention muster in a moderately conservative suit and tie environment . Needs to be classy, conservative, low profile. The second would be a weekend/ holiday carry, cargo's and shorts, walk around the City bag. Contents, in both cases, urban emergency and daily snivel gear, weighing 1 to 3 lb.s.
On occasion , I've used a Manhattan Portage, medium sized, black Europa bag as bag #2. Not a bad choice, but it's too big to be a small bag and just large enough to tempt me to overpack it and turn it into a smallish GHB. My fault, I know. But, nevertheless .....a problem.
In any event, I'd welcome your suggestions for non-tacticool alternatives. Cheers.

#248186 - 07/09/12 12:07 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
powerring Offline

You didn't specifically mention whether a backpack is OK but, if it is, I think a Tom Bihn Synapse would do nicely for you in both roles. It's conservative, classy and low profile. It's 1160 cubic inches (19 l) so it's not a very big pack but it's extraordinarily well balanced and organized. The Synapse is very well constructed and the design is attractive. I love mine.

#248188 - 07/09/12 01:59 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
TeacherRO Offline
Carpal Tunnel

A nylon briefcase?

#248189 - 07/09/12 02:20 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
Lono Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pacific NW, USA
Well, cordura, but yeah - I can testify to the durability of Tom Bihn bags, I've carried a Tom Bihn Café bag internationally for about 7-8 years and the only thing that's bust is the buckle which I can live without. It holds lots of tech stuff and could easily contain an EDC if I wanted to pass through TSA with all that. I've seen the Synapse backpack and I think it could pass as either a genteel briefcase or as a daypack provided you choose a neutral (blackish) color. I typically empty out my café bag when I go walkabout overseas, and fill it with stuff I find. Tom Bihn is the bomb.

Disclaimer: No consideration from Tom Bihn, just a happy customer etc.

#248195 - 07/09/12 11:25 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
nursemike Offline
Old Hand

Loc: wellington, fl
Thanks for the Bihn links-great resource. I am currently using either an old eagle creek shoulder bag that is nearly identical to the cafe bag, and a kelty ruck that is a close approximation of the synapse. I have a scottevest that could supplant either, but then I would be wearing a vest, sweaty, lumpy, and slightly silly in appearance.

#248198 - 07/09/12 01:42 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
Glock-A-Roo Offline
Old Hand

Originally Posted By: acropolis5
...would have to pass convention muster in a moderately conservative suit and tie environment . Needs to be classy, conservative, low profile.

A great point that is overlooked by many.

IMO a good choice these days is a high quality messenger bag in all-black. Enough professionals are walking around with laptops in black bags that it blends well.

#248210 - 07/09/12 04:23 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
gonewiththewind Offline
Veteran

I have a Tumi messenger bag which I use when in more "classy" (read business suit) situations. It is an old one, but Tumi is very durable (though very expensive). It has lasted me 15 years so far with no visible wear. It is a bit smaller than most messenger bags made now, but can hold a good bit. It is a very nice bag. I have gotten my money's worth out of it.

#248293 - 07/10/12 10:30 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Northern California
I prefer an EDC bag to be leather and relatively small. I recently bought these 3 bags and will be keeping 1 winner:
MS Collection - Manbag
Claire Chase - Manbag
Rustic Leather - Manbag

I have been tempted to buy one of these bags for going super light:
Vagabong Traveler - Shoulder Pouch
Rustic Leather - Shoulder Pouch

If I carried an iPad (which I don't), then I would buy this bag:
MS Collection - Manbag for iPad

I'd like to have this Maxpedition for light hiking or biking:
Maxpedition - Manbag

Having the right EDC bag is important to me because it is the only clothing I don't change day-to-day. Of course, bags are highly personal, as everybody has their own needs and style.

#248340 - 07/11/12 08:07 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
comms Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mesa, AZ
I am a huge fan of gorucks GR1 bag. Totally bomb proof, lifetime guarantee on defects. Made in USA by a company created by an SF guy.

Disclaimer. I not only own this bag but have participated in a few of the events this company puts on around the world on an almost weekly basis. I don't work for them but am a huge raving fan of their company, product and philosophy.

#248353 - 07/11/12 10:00 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
Teslinhiker Offline
Veteran

Loc: Nothern Ontario
Originally Posted By: ireckon
I'd like to have this Maxpedition for light hiking or biking:
Maxpedition - Manbag

This bag is on my list of "to get". Some people endlessly seek for the perfect knife, flashlight etc. Whereas for me, the search for the perfect bag goes on endlessly...

John Lubbock

#248390 - 07/12/12 05:35 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
acropolis5 Offline
Enthusiast

WOW! Talk about on-point, well thought out responses. I'm impressed and challenged . First, yes a backpack is OK. I'm presently using a North Face Surge as my work bag. Its even preferable given my chronic lower back problems. Although I blacked out the logo and reflective areas , I do get the occasional snide "going camping" comment. The G1 looks like it may fill the work bag role, but I can't find the perimeter dimensions and depth? Did I miss them on the website? The price is a bit shocking, but I'd pay it if convinced the size was right.

The shoulder bag suggestion was also well taken concerning the office bag. I'm going to look again at the largest Manhattan Portage Europa. The only drawback is that a heavy shoulder bag is not as easy on my back as even the Surge, carried on one shoulder. Something about the backpack hanging straight down but more centered on the back makes it feel better.

I thought I was well versed in backpacks, but the Tom Binh Synapse was new to me. It looks like areal contender for the weekend EDC bag. As luck has it, I just ordered the Dakine Apex to audition it as the weekend bag. I liked the bottle pockets and the bottom attachment straps. I will delete the hydration set-up, except for special occasions. If it proves to be too big, I'm going to return it and order the Synapse.

Thanx again to all. Please feel free to comment and give further suggestions.

#248404 - 07/12/12 12:31 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
hikermor Offline
Geezer in Chief
Geezer

Loc: southern Cal
I frequently use an Eagle Creek briefcase tht fetures tuck away backpack straps. I lug it as a backpack or as a briefcase,depending upon the situation and my preference. Their current version looks quite nice.

#248419 - 07/12/12 04:41 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

Does anybody use a fanny pack? I often use one when I go on vacation to a tropical location where I'll be walking around with my shirt off. I use a cheap one from Walmart. It works well though for holding keys, wallet, flashlight, passport and whistle. Knife is clipped to shorts usually.

#248429 - 07/12/12 06:07 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
chaosmagnet Offline
Sheriff
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: USA
Whenever I see someone with a fanny pack I think, "Gun." In training classes we call them "shoot-me-first bags."

#248477 - 07/13/12 02:27 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
comms Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mesa, AZ
Does anybody use a fanny pack?

I don't consider it a fanny pack but I have Mountainsmith Lumbar Day Pack. Amazing piece of equipment as long as the strappettes are used to carry it like a pack.

Some might consider it nerdy or such, but when I am outside of my house you can almost guarantee I have a ruck on my back, anything from my goruck GR1 to a REI Flash. I went into a Safeway today in workout shorts and slung a mesh drawstring pack I got at a race expo for free.

I think if your comfortable and confident, you can pull anything off, even a fanny pack.

#248485 - 07/13/12 05:54 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: chaosmagnet]
Bingley Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: chaosmagnet
Whenever I see someone with a fanny pack I think, "Gun." In training classes we call them "shoot-me-first bags."

That's funny. As I read this thread, I started thinking about how a shifting fanny pack with a belt around your waist might affect your draw from an IWB holster.

Something bigger and more conventional works for me, because I always end up carrying more than EDC: some extra books, camera, my shopping, etc. I do like little backpacks or shoulder bags. Yes, you can find little backpacks without Hello Kitty on them.

#248487 - 07/13/12 10:16 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: comms]
powerring Offline

Originally Posted By: comms
Does anybody use a fanny pack?

I don't consider it a fanny pack but I have Mountainsmith Lumbar Day Pack. Amazing piece of equipment as long as the strappettes are used to carry it like a pack.

Some might consider it nerdy or such, but when I am outside of my house you can almost guarantee I have a ruck on my back, anything from my goruck GR1 to a REI Flash. I went into a Safeway today in workout shorts and slung a mesh drawstring pack I got at a race expo for free.

I think if your comfortable and confident, you can pull anything off, even a fanny pack.

I have the slightly smaller Mountainsmith Tour with strappettes. They're built rock solid and have thoughtful design - great organization, contrast lining, sunglasses pocket, nice zipper pulls. I actually use it as a go bag but I've hiked with it too. I've been happy with every one of Mounainsmith's products.

The REI Flash 18 is the backpack my son uses. It's basically a stuff sack with straps and that's the beauty of it. It's incredibly light and compacts down to nothing.

#248488 - 07/13/12 10:28 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
powerring Offline

Originally Posted By: acropolis5

I thought I was well versed in backpacks, but the Tom Binh Synapse was new to me. It looks like areal contender for the weekend EDC bag. As luck has it, I just ordered the Dakine Apex to audition it as the weekend bag. I liked the bottle pockets and the bottom attachment straps. I will delete the hydration set-up, except for special occasions. If it proves to be too big, I'm going to return it and order the Synapse.

I went well over a year considering the purchase of a Synapse before I finally bought it. I've probably been through 20 backpacks over the years (various Eastpaks, Jansports, Keltys, Mountainsmiths, LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, Duluth Pack, etc.) but the Synapse is by far my favorite. The pictures and the description on the Tom Bihn website don't really do it justice. I really had to load it up with my stuff to appreciate the design.

#248489 - 07/13/12 10:58 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
Phaedrus Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Big Sky Country
I'm another Mountainsmith fan. I have three Day, one Tour and 12 Vibe II's (long story...). The Strappettes really make the larger packs!

#248501 - 07/13/12 05:50 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: chaosmagnet]
Glock-A-Roo Offline
Old Hand

In street thug classes they call them "don't mess with that m*f* cuz he got a gat" bags.

It cuts both ways. Predators recognize other predators. Does that incite engagement or avoidance? You take your chances.

#248502 - 07/13/12 06:14 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
LesSnyder Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: New Port Richey, Fla
at one time Uncle Mikes offered their GunRunner Fanny pack in bright neon green... carried a Smith 442 with the bag rotated to my strong hip... no one ever noticed...the FB3G hat was more of a give away....I perceive it as a deterrent... YMMV

#248507 - 07/13/12 07:12 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

I have not had problems with people assuming I'm packing in a fanny pack. It just not fashionable, as I've been told. Anyway, I use a fanny pack in limited situations where I may be walking around without a shirt. A man in flip-flops, shorts, and a fanny pack never looks threatening (to me). So, the issue of appearing like I'm packing is largely irrelevant for me.

#248514 - 07/13/12 09:54 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: chaosmagnet]
Roarmeister Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Saskatchewan, Canada

Wow I think I am out of touch with that thought! To me a fanny pack is a pack worn on the hips or the back. I always thought that this made them less usefull to reach but as an alternate to a full size daypack. I use the term "joey pack" or "joey pouch" for a front mounted pack. Even then I always thought of them as weird because from my point of view it looks more like somebody reaching in to their pants to... ahem... scratch themselves. OK OK, maybe that's just me thinking that.

Granted, they are convenient and accessible when front mounted. The obvious social differences in our countries means that in Canada the concept of CC is vague and almost unheard of and therefore I had to scratch my head to even understand what you were talking about as a convenient carry holster for your gun!

----
PS Another term to illustrate social and cultural differences: "the bunnyhug". Hint: this is a regional term that even my fellow Canucks probably don't understand. smile

#248515 - 07/13/12 10:02 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: Phaedrus]
powerring Offline

Originally Posted By: Phaedrus
I'm another Mountainsmith fan. I have three Day, one Tour and 12 Vibe II's (long story...). The Strappettes really make the larger packs!

I'm not too far behind on the Vibe II's - we have six. One for each member of the family in different colors and 1 extra. In our family we also have have two Tours, a Swift II, and a Clear Creek 20 backpack. We're big fans of their products.

The Strappettes really make a huge difference with the larger lumbar packs. I recommend them too.

#248526 - 07/14/12 04:02 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: Roarmeister]
Teslinhiker Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Roarmeister
The obvious social differences in our countries means that in Canada the concept of CC is vague and almost unheard of and therefore I had to scratch my head to even understand what you were talking about as a convenient carry holster for your gun!

The only time I seem to see people wearing fanny packs here in Canada are the tourists as they unload from the tour buses which make a stop not far from where we live. Most look to be older retirees and or overseas visitors so I am almost 100% sure that they are not packing heat in those fanny packs...

John Lubbock

#248571 - 07/15/12 12:26 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
Teslinhiker Offline
Veteran

We picked up this pack a couple of days ago for my SO. At 30L capacity, it fits right in between her 24L day pack and her 40L multi-day pack which is too big and unwieldy to be used as a EDC/BOB/GHB bag.

Although the pack does not look like much, the inside has enough pockets etc without going overboard which leaves plenty of room for gear.

With thoughtful section of gear and careful packing, her new pack is in the process today of being setup and geared for BOB/GHB usage for now until she has completed an out of town contract which starts next month and will run for about 2 months.

John Lubbock

#248641 - 07/17/12 12:56 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: Roarmeister]
nursemike Offline
Old Hand

Portions of the USA have a gun in every fanny pack; other portions do not. I have been involved in WWJS theological discussions involving the criteria for selecting which gun one carries to church. Different strokes...
As a nomination for the ultimate non-urban man purse I offer the LL Bean Hunter's Organizer, a camo version of their popular toiletry travel organizer. Standard disclaimers apply, but be careful in selecting a Bean product: they do not seem to wear out, and will be with you for a long time.

#248650 - 07/17/12 03:31 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: nursemike]
LesSnyder Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: New Port Richey, Fla
Nursemike... I have a Jewish friend that immigrated from the former Soviet Union...his mother and sister live in Israel...he is amazed by the number of his faith that do not carry... he is a USPSA Limited Class - Master....

if you are looking for an option to the leathercraft... Coronado Leather has some nice stuff in their Bison collection...I carried one of their Stealth Pacs for a couple of years, until a good friend talked me out of it...

#248654 - 07/17/12 04:06 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
nursemike Offline
Old Hand

Thanks, Les-
Guns, politics, religion, love-de gustibus non est disputandum...
I grew up in Gloversville, a leather mill town in NY: leather gloves, bags, coats, pants, and underwear were extremely available and inexpensive. I have been on most of those rides, and IMHO, have concluded that leather is an incredibly fashionable but not entirely practical choice in nearly all cases. In most cases, I have been better served by natural and synthetic woven fabrics than by leather. YMMV.

#248665 - 07/17/12 06:44 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

I admit the main reason I use leather for an EDC bag is because it's stylish. I can wear good leather with almost anything. Another reason is that good leather looks better with age and use. It saves money in the not-too-long run. Those are, in fact, practical reasons for buying leather in an EDC bag.

I looked at Coronado Leather. It appears to be good quality leather, but they don't seem to put much thought into the design of their shoulder carry manbags. They need to get with the times. I'm looking for a brand name that is a legitimate competitor to Saddleback Leather. I have experience with Rustic Leather and Vagabond, but I'm not totally satisfied with their options.

Side note, my idea of an EDC bag seems to be quite different than what some people have posted here. I can't imagine some of the backpacks actually being everyday carry for anybody. To me, EDC means exactly that. It's a bag I can imagine carrying 365 days per year. I'm talking about carrying it with me almost everywhere, not just carrying it to my car and leaving it in there.

The litmus test for me is the following: Can I hold this bag comfortably in my lap while I'm at my desk working on my computer? If yes, then, I can use it as an EDC bag. Again, however, I understand everybody has their own needs and style.

#248667 - 07/17/12 06:51 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
Denis Offline
Addict

Loc: Calgary, AB
Side note, my idea of an EDC bag seems to be quite different than what some people have posted here. I can't imagine some of the backpacks actually being everyday carry for anybody. To me, EDC means exactly that. It's a bag I can imagine carrying 365 days per year. I'm talking about carrying it with me almost everywhere, not just carrying it to my car and leaving it in there.

I think that's a really good definition; if its not always with you, its not EDC. This is why I don't have (or plan on getting) an EDC bag smile

#248684 - 07/17/12 08:29 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
Teslinhiker Offline
Veteran

The litmus test for me is the following: Can I hold this bag comfortably in my lap while I'm at my desk working on my computer? If yes, then, I can use it as an EDC bag. Again, however, I understand everybody has their own needs and style.

Yes, every person's idea and needs of an EDC bag is different. I carry a good sized EDC bag but I do not keep it on my person at all times. At work, it sits beside me all day. In the truck or car, it goes where I/we go but I have not had any reasons to have to carry an on body EDC full time. The closest I get for any EDC on body carry is a SAK and very small flashlight on my key ring.

John Lubbock

#248687 - 07/17/12 08:53 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: powerring]
acropolis5 Offline
Enthusiast

After looking at everyone's suggestions and trying and sending back two of them, I've followed the first reply I got from my post. The suggestion by Powerring for the Tom Binh Synapse, in Black. It's back ordered til mid-September. If I keep it, I will take it to a shoe repair shop to have them sew on three Fastex lash patches. Two on the bottom and one on the lower back, to hold a biking/walking strobe. With all the thought that has gone into the Synapse's design, I'm surprised they haven't done the equivalent by sewing on small lash loops of strapping to accomplish the same end. In any event, I left it as a suggestion when I placed my order. Thanx again guys.

Edited by acropolis5 (07/17/12 08:55 PM)

#248702 - 07/17/12 11:48 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
gonewiththewind Offline
Veteran

Leather bags can be more than stylish. Leather is more durable (generally speaking) and will not melt. It can be used as a more durable surface for cutting and such as well. A good leather messenger bag with a large flap, made of good, durable leather would be worth the extra weight.

#248711 - 07/18/12 03:13 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: gonewiththewind]
Snake_Doctor
Unregistered

I agree that leather is better, in general.
But, it requires much more care than just hosing off. Especially if used in outdoor enviroments.

#248870 - 07/22/12 03:19 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: acropolis5]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

A follow up from a previous post, I decided to go with this bag for my EDC:
Chinese-made leather manbag from eBay
It has a full grain leather I have seen only on much more expensive bags. I also bought the Maxpedition Remora Gearslinger for when I need a bit more room.

#248902 - 07/23/12 04:19 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
Bingley Offline
Veteran

Nice! Would you mind giving us a quick review once you get it? Do you need to put in some sort of internal organizer? Do you think it looks like a "shoot me first" waistpack, when you wear it through the belt?

#248908 - 07/23/12 06:21 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: Bingley]
ireckon Offline
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: Bingley

Nice! Would you mind giving us a quick review once you get it? Do you need to put in some sort of internal organizer? Do you think it looks like a "shoot me first" waistpack, when you wear it through the belt?

It has a front pocket and a main pocket. The front pocket easily holds a large smart phone. The main pocket has some smaller pockets inside for organization of little things. The main pocket easily holds a point-and-shoot camera, AA flashlight, photon light, pill case, whistle, flash drive, wallet, keys, 5 feet of paracord, and pack of gum, with a little room to spare. The bag barely fits a Kindle Fire if I take a lot of that other stuff out. It's a bag for essentials only. The dimensions in the description are accurate.

You do need an organizer. My organizer is a keyring. Most of those things listed above are on a keyring. My camera, wallet, and smart phone are not on the keyring.

I don't think it looks like a "shoot me first" bag, but I live in a state (California) where handguns in EDC bags are not part of the culture. Also, I have not spent much time in such a culture. So, I'm probably not the best judge. It has belt loops, but I don't plan on using them. I'm accustomed to cross-body carry.

The leather is thick, unfinished, full-grain cowhide boot leather. I wasn't going to protect it at first, but then I read some leather tips on the Internet. Protecting this leather is a must because it's begging to get water stained and nasty looking. After protecting this bag with Sno-Seal, this bag looks like the type of leather that all other leather wants to be. The Sno-Seal caused the leather to turn into a more masculine, darker tobacco brown. This bag from Saddleback Leather is close to the new color.

This bag looks and feels hardy, but is still on the sophisticated side. You might find this bag on some CEO in the Silicon Valley as he's getting out of his sports car wearing a T-shirt. I've been searching for awhile, and I've finally found my EDC bag that will be on me for a long while. I like this bag so much that I just ordered another one to have just in case. Standard disclaimer applies. I'm not the seller, just a satisfied customer. You can check the purchase history on the link and see somebody (that's I) recently bought two. cool

#248976 - 07/24/12 04:24 AM Re: EDC bags? [Re: ireckon]
Bingley Offline
Veteran

Thanks, ireckon! That was very thorough! I might just order the same bag. Have to think about my carry habit a bit. (Right now I toss my EDC in a bigger shoulder bag.)

By the way, here's something useful for organizing your purse -- urh, I mean man bag:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/trave...mp;sku=10041485

Edited by Bingley (07/24/12 04:24 AM)

#248991 - 07/24/12 07:04 PM Re: EDC bags? [Re: Teslinhiker]
Diosces Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Osprey makes awesome EDC capable packs,

I like my modified Talon 14, been using it daily for last 2 years around the 5 boroughs on NYC!
Very comfortable with a moderately roidges/cushioned ventilated back panel.
Carries all my gethome stuff, snacks, small HVAC measurement tools, engineering drawings, comes with a hydration bladder (i removed mine and use that area to store ppe and tools.

url=]Raptor[/url]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 468 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
israfaceVity, Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall
5369 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Use of mirror, helicopter pilot notices
by Phaedrus
10/03/24 05:15 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
10/01/24 12:34 AM
The price of gold
by brandtb
09/27/24 07:40 PM
Hurricane/Tropical Depression Francine Cometh
by wildman800
09/11/24 05:58 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.