A few years ago I joined the Virgin mobile Lounge. That was the carrier of the cells we were issued, mainly because they were cheap (I damaged a lot of them) and fairly reliable. The lounge was riddled with pedophiles and really stupid kids who fell for thier lines of BS. Despite hundred of calls and emails to VM nothing was ever done about them. Next we tried contacting federal authorities. Nothing. So we began to police the various lounges ourselves. First we outed the peds. Then we warned the kids when the peds were after them. Finally we had to take stronger measures. Then VM got the contract under Assurance Wireless to supply service to anyone on welfare or was disabled etc. Free phone and free minutes every month. The peds came out of the woodwork. It was like trying to turn back the sea with a dixie cup. Finally they had so many complaints they had to close the place down. There was no security at all there and we assume that someone finally used the word lawsuit.
Here there a few good mods, they stay on top of things and are approachable. And some I truly wonder about.
As for myself, yes I use snake doctor as my handle. It was the second name I was given and long before that TV series came out. There are many here who would recognize my first name and quite simply I don't want the hassle of being known and pestered. I come here to learn, share and mess with Chaosmagnet.
While Stephen is correct I think he could have stated his opinions in a more subtle way.
Just ol snakes humble opinion. You're certainly entitled to yours. Thanks for bearing with me.