I've EDC'd a Skeletool CX for a couple years now and tool-wise it really has all I want. If I ended up having to buy another tool due to loss, I'd make the same choice today.

I carry it using the pocket clip in my front pocket. I assume it might be a bit more bulky than some folders you could carry this way (I haven't really compared much), but I really don't notice its there most of the time. Frankly, its more comfortable for me than the Leatherman Juice it replaced because of the Skeletool's pocket clip (I don't like things sitting in the bottom of my pant pockets). Also, I am not interested in belt carry which rules out the other large tools in my mind, but I've never had one of those larger models so I can't really make a fair comparison.

That said, the only real weakness of the design is the pocket clip which I've bent out of shape a couple times, but Leatherman did send me a replacement free of charge when I ran into problems with it the first time.

It comes with two double-sided bits: a Phillips 1 and 2, and a flat 3/16" and 1/4". Models sold in Canada also come with a third bit, a Robertson 1 and 2 (I am guessing on the sizes, I don't have that bit with me). As Wheels mentioned, there is only room for 2 bits on the tool itself - one in place and the other in a storage slot in the pier handle which doesn't hold the blade.

I did also get the bit kit which comes with a multitude of additional screwdriver bit types, but realistically I could probably count the number of times I've used them on one hand. The basic Philips / flat combination the tool comes with seem to handle the vast majority of uses I've come across where I'd be using the multi tool as opposed to dedicated tools. Though it is arguably something worth keeping in your bag when away from home.