Doug wrote the following about the Wave's saw in his review:<br><br>"The double row wood saw is 2 15/16 inches (77mm) long with aggressive teeth for 2 1/2 inches (64mm). The cutting portion is the same size as that of the saw in the Super Tool and it works just as well, equal to the best and very effective on both hard and soft wood with minimal clogging. As with the knife blades, there is a definite advantage to having the cutting edge of the saw aligned with the "bottom" of the tool when working with it."<br><br>Based on my observations, the Victorinox SAK saws are essentailly identical to the Wave's with identical measurements. I haven't done a head-to-head cutting test, but I would be surprised if you could tell any difference at all.<br><br>I'm not sure about the Juice's Saw, but I believe it has the same tooth design, but the size is a bit scaled-down to fit in the smaller tool. Probably losing between 1/4 and 1/2 inch in cutting length and also losing some depth, particularly at the base.<br><br>I agree that I wouldn't expect to get a lot of heavy cutting through regular use of a wire saw. I see mine as purely an emergency device. I don't intend to use it for much more than cutting a few shelter poles, gathering a little fire wood and a few other cuts here and there. I'm sure it will stand up to that, but I won't be building a log cabin with it.