I have one of Tinny's stoves (the Atomic), and I've seen others. He definitely does good work.

As for this one, I'd like to see it in operation. It does look a little fiddly, but a) it might be highly efficient and b) there is some advantage in being able to add more fuel as needed while the stove is running. With some stoves, if you don't put in enough fuel, you have to wait until the stove cools before adding more fuel. Generally, adding fuel to a hot stove is a really bad idea. eek (there are ways to do it with alcohol, but you'd better know what you're doing. NEVER do it with gasoline.)

I don't know this for a fact, but one may also be able to suction out fuel as well as add fuel. It's hard to get fuel out of most alcohol stoves if you've accidentally added too much. Recall that Tinny's primary audience is the ultralight hiker. Ultralighters do not like to waste fuel. The ability to recover fuel could be a big plus with that crowd.

I'd like to see a video of the stove in operation. I'd also like to hear Tinny's pitch on this one.

HJ