To Both PC2K, joblot,(To Whom I've Recently Replied on This), and Anyone Else whose Interested,- I Recommend you Look At the Following White House Website,-as I Shall Give.As Concerns This Topic. I've just been Looking it over. I'm Not Totally Up yet,-on What I'm Sure is a Simple way of Including Clickable Links in these Posts,-So I'll Do it This Way,-for Now. It is http://www.whitehouse.gov Then,-on your Left,-Near the Top,-Under "News",-Click "Current News" Then Find and Click on "Latest News", - Then Do the Same for "More January News",-You Gotta Keep Scrolling Down a Bit,-to Get within the First Half of January,-Then Click on "January 14, 2004",-Where you'll Find a Number of "Space Resolve"Related Things to Click On. I Suggest These Both for Backing Up the Case I Make,-and for your Own Info and Perusal. It Sheds,-for One Thing,-Additional Light on How This is NOT a Budget Buster! It Mightn't Always Seem It,-by my Enthusiasm,-but I'm Quite Budget Conscious Too! Feel Free to Look Over some Things on the President's New Space Policy and Resolve,-from the White House Source and Site Itself. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]