Another Thought since Having Occurred to me. -And That's to Have Them in a "HAVE TO Build a Fire of a Situation"!, -If you Could Actually Do It. I'm Reminded of a Post I've recently Read, -concerning First Aid Training and It's Like. It Speaks of a Simulated, -"The Guy's Gonna Die!,-in a Few!,-If you Don't Get to Doing Something Quick!", -Kind of Training.( That is NOT Any sort of Quote!, -I just Use It to Illustrate the Concept.)

-Take a Rather Coldish Day if you Can. -Then Have Them Gather Wood and Build Fires. ( I Assume All "Classroom" Type Pre-Teaching's Already been Done.) -It'd be a Case of,- -"No Fire!,-No Warmth!" I Think Many a Scout's Gonna Learn to Gather Up various Sized Sticks, -as Dry as All Possible, -apply Their Firestarting Source, -Shield It from the Breeze or Wind, -Feed More Wood on,-in something of a Proper Way, -And Get a Genuine Fire Going!, -For that Warmth that They Want and are Going to HAVE TO Have!

-Thats a Best Way of Getting Them Motivated and Teaching Them! -Again,-Only to the Extent that you Can Actually, Legally, Etc Do That. It's the Same Motive as in that First Aid Example again!

-They're Creature Comfort Kids in Creature Comfort Times!, -as I've said in my Last Post here. Scouting was Born in PRE-Creature Comfort Times!, -once again, -When Scouts both HAD TO !,-and Only Naturally Wanted To!,-as Well. It Again Comes Down To, -That Someone's Gotta Naturally WANT To!

As to This Kind of Pathetic NON Firesense as you Guys Speak Of!, -So Prevalent Among Many of Them Nowadays, -THIS !, -I would Say, -IS Probably the Only WAY TO Break It! -A "Fire or Freeze"!, -Sort of Exercise.

If you Want To Hopefully Get Past It!, -Maybe you Shud Really Consider Trying This!, -to the Extent that you Can. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]