Originally Posted By: Susan
Quote:
I take the empty warm fridge as an opportunity to do a thorough and clean down and disinfect it.

Well, I am coming back to consciousness and picking myself up off the floor.

I have never known a single man in my entire life who would clean a refrigerator without having a gun held to his head.

Sue, you've gotta sit down for this, maybe check your insurance, put on your bicycle helmet: I cleaned the fridge this morning. No firearms were involved. It wasn't even dirty. I just didn't like how it was "getting there." I took out the racks, disinfected and washed them. Then I disinfected the insides and vigorously wiped down each surface. When I say I disinfected, I mean I sprayed AND waited a few minutes to let the chemicals do the killing. I even cleaned the bottom of a terrine because it had a ring. After that...

HEY, SUE! ARE YOU OK? BREATHE! BREATHE! DON'T DIE ON ME LIKE THIS!

So as I was saying, after that, I wiped the door handle and anywhere on the door with paw prints. After the racks dried, I put everything back together, arranging all my foods alphabetically.

Da Bing, housebroken

PS. Alright, that last thing wasn't true. But the rest of it I am willing to swear on any scripture of your choosing.

Edited by Bingley (09/01/11 04:04 AM)