mpb,

Bugging out, at least in the typical usage here on ETS, is not equal to going and squatting on someone else's property without an invitation.

Bugging out is what you do when you see something coming that you can't safely ride through (like a hurricane or wildfire) or what happens after a fire or tornado. You need to have the means to make do somewhere away from your home base until you can return or otherwise get back on your feet.

Most likely scenarios for me (and quite a few of us here) would be staying in a motel, staying with family or friends or possibly in a shelter or a tent in someones back yard (with permission).

I have not seen anyone on this forum seriously advocate trespassing except under the most extreme conditions and even then it is a subject that is usually carefully discussed, often in hypothetical worst case scenarios. I think it is very appropriate to point out and discuss the hazards of trespassing during these discussions. I suspect and hope that is the point you are trying to address.

-Eric