Jim, Thanks for the Nova information. I have a Nova and have owned it for some years now, pre Katadyn model that apparently has all the desirable features. Pure luck.

I have not really used the stove much, I usually end up with my light, easy to use Snow Peak canister stove and leave the heavy-duty stoves at home. I have a collection too, not as extensive as yours. I don't spend as much time out as I once did and just don't run my stoves often enough.

Lately I am more wrapped around my airbrushes and their workings. Similar to stoves in some regard but different in purpose.

I still enjoy all the information on the stoves, great items when treated right, they will produce nice warm food and drink!

That reminds me, I once threw an Svea 123 off a cliff because the only meal I had left required cooking and the stove would not operate. I was hungry, and annoyed! I had to recover the stove, don't like to litter, and upon closer examination at home, it was discovered that the burner tip was cracked from overtightening when cleaning. That was the old design that had to have the tip removed and reamed out regularly. I had over tightened the little brass tip! Live and learn.

Keep the stove reviews coming, very interesting. Thank you!