Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#22014 - 11/26/03 03:46 PM Costa Rica - Survival TV series
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello all,

have received some great tips for filming survival in the desert from many forum members......looks like I will be meeting up with a survival instructor and heading out from Tuscon for five days of training followed by 7 days on my own.....should be awesome.

Costa Rica is next......January.......so anyone with any recommendations for locations or contacts for learning survival there would be extremely appreciated. I need a beach location followed by a rain forest location.

what has been great from you all is that forum members know exactly what I'm looking for....you can all 'speak the language'. Asking anyone else is kind of like looking for remote vacant land from a city real estate woman in high heels....they just don't 'get it'. Not to mention the fact that once you say the word 'survival' most uninitiated throw out a red flag. ....So I don't mention it often.

thanks again

Les

#22015 - 11/26/03 04:40 PM Re: Costa Rica - Survival TV series
Anonymous
Unregistered

There was a forum member here, who hasn't been seen for a while, - BanditLeader - who, IIRC ran / runs survival courses in Burma or some other tropical jungle context. His profile lists his email and website so you might want to look him up.

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 432 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Use of mirror, helicopter pilot notices
by Phaedrus
10/03/24 05:15 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
10/01/24 12:34 AM
The price of gold
by brandtb
09/27/24 07:40 PM
Hurricane/Tropical Depression Francine Cometh
by wildman800
09/11/24 05:58 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.