You may want to try The Sportsmans Guide,I saw Snake Boots for sale there,They also sell a few different type of Gaiters too!(I have No Affiliation with Sportsmans Guide)While I'm here,I saw a Lioness with 2 cubs(Mountain Lions)in The Sespe/Lockwood Area of Ventura County,Last August!I saw a lone Male-Mountain Lion in The Frenchmans Flats area of Ventura County,Last November,I watched this one Spray Mark his Territory!I also Play the Lotto,& Haven't won yet!I guess Statistics,are for Lucky People,As They Never have Pertained to Me!Now back to the Snake Boots thread,Baby Rattlesnakes Venom is No more toxic than an Adult Rattlesnake,The difference is Control.The Baby Rattler bites with Full-Auto,due to Lack of Control of the Venom Glands,the adult has control,& rarily Expells,All it has,That said,If I were out Collecting Stones for my Yard in Snake Country,I'd be wearing Gauntlet type gloves,such as Welding Gauntlets,& I'd Definitely NOT be wearing Tony Llamas or other type of "Yee-Haw" Boots as,they lack in the Traction Dept.!If Mr.Rattler show's himself when moving Boulders around,I would like to have traction,to move the heck outa' his way,With Cow patty boots on,It could be Possible to slip/fall on the Snake itself,or within Striking range,Not a Viable Option,IMHO!