Finding surplus military goodies is fun but finding it new in the wrapper for a great price is even better! I just ordered a brand new genuine M-3 Combat Lifesaver Bag from "Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet" for less than $15. This is the retail outlet part of Government Liquidation, the folks who have all of the great auctions for surplus military vehicles and equipment. (BTW, that's where I bought my M35a2 Deuce and a Half and matching trailer for less than $1000, but that's another story).
What they do, is they go through all of the surplus lots and pull out some of the new (or like new) clothing, field gear, boots, and equipment to sell retail-style. Their selection varies on a day by day basis depending on what they find, but I've bought a number of different bags and backpacks from them. A while back they had current issue ACU MOLLE assault packs, brand new for under $25. Elsewhere, used ones were running $75.
Located here: Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet, It's one of my favorite online sources for items to support my "preparedness habit" as my wife calls it. Anyway, just wanted to share this with anyone who's looking for supplies and equipment!

(Standard disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the aforementioned entity nor do I have anything to gain from telling anyone about them, just wanted to share with others, etc. etc.)