I must be missing something here. You have an empty main compartment and no shelter, clothing, food-prep, inadequate water prep.

I think of my BOB as what I might need if I was sleeping naked in bed when the siren went off and All I could grap is the BOB before I fled my burning house.

I would add:

sylnylon 2 gallon water bag
Large sylnylon tarp 8' X 10' minimum
Expedition weight wool socks
Leather work Gloves and Polypro liners
Watch cap or PolyPro balaclava
Wool Sweater
Tyvek jumpsuit or a full-on set of BDU's depending upon space, weight and budget. (I have a ski suit coverall - thinsulate and cordura)
Sleeping bag
Silk Long-Johns and Silk undershirt
More tinder (vaseline soaked cotton balls in small mint-tins or sealed into drink straws)
3 mini-bic lighters (one for each of your bags listed)
Innova X5
Wallyworld led headlamp
signal mirror
Small am/fm/tv/sw receiver with earbuds preferrably one that can be cranked for recharge
Ham lisence and triband HT
bundle of Zip-ties (larger is better)
eye-shades and ear-plugs (very helpful if you are trying to get some sleep in a public shelter)
Dust mask and goggles
1 to 3 larger lawn&garden trash bags
Moleskin
DuctTape
Folding saw
small hatchet
E-Tool
Antihistamine (benadryl)
Anti-diahrea (immodium)
Anti-naseua ( dramamine ?)
CPR training and CPR shield
latex gloves - 2 pair minimum
Gelled alcohol hand sanitizer.
soap
sewing kit, gear repair kit
Coat hanger wire (At least one thick green wire coat hanger - almost as useful as duct-tape)
Some form of entertainment dice, cards, pocket chess set (things will be messy for a while but there will be long periods of waiting for things to get better as well so you might as well have something to pass the time in the shelter)
Something inspirational bible, koran, teachings of the Buddha in small, abbreviated form or perhaps simply a item for meditative focus such as a cross or star of david etc. again depending upon preference, space, weight and budget.
Papers - Identification, lisences, certifications, insurance cards (health, home, life and auto), bank account numbers, credit-card, phone card, pictures of loved-ones, etc.

What I would consider dropping from your list

Any and all non-led flashlights (you can get leds that are just as bright though they cost a bit. LED will outlast in battery life and bulb life and are a fraction of the weight especially when you consider the weight of the extra batteries to make up for the shorter battery life of traditional lights)

Pare down your survival book library to one book then get the pocket edition with small print and a fresnel lens for reading it

Dont bother with so many matches. If you want some in your BOB certainly don't bother with anything short of Colemans storm-proof and the nato would be better. These need to work when you need them as you won't be into your Bob to light a cig but rather to save your but when your home is unavailable for extended period. 1 minibic will outlast 7 boxes of matches and can be dried out reliably if it gets wet and can light fires by spark after the butane runs out.

Don't bother with the snap lights the usefull life is short and they are single use and thrown away. Gone the first night!

Military face paint seem unnecessary to me but I suppose it depends upon the scenario you are preparing for.