Why yes, I want to be on TV so I can show all my warts, pimples, foibles and be second guessed by anyone and everyone. I do have some questions however:

Just exactly what would I be paid and in what currency? Hope it's not in pounds, I can't understand farthings, quid, and stuff. I'd prefer some of that gold the Gold Rush guys can't find.

What would I be required to provide? Can I bring my own weapons and what are the restrictions? How about tools and other stuff? Can I bring my generator? Is wi-fi provided?

Where will I be going and for how long? Alaska isn't a frontier, it's been settled for quite some time, so can we go to a South Pacific island? I don't like being cold, but can hang with being warmish.

Do I get to keep the land I homestead on? Who provides it anyhow? There's not a lot of free land in Alaska.

Do I have any say in what is and isn't shown on TV. I'd prefer not to be shown running around in my undies or less. My potty breaks are private too. As is my nap time. Eating too, I've been known to spill stuff and that would be embarrassing. So if you want to show pics of me strutting around looking all manly and macho and stuff, good luck with that, lol.

How far from the local Holiday Inn will we be, and most important, what are the rules on the mini-bar?