While browsing the web for devices against snoring, I found some interesting little device called nose-caps.<br><br>The device is put in your nose and can hold filters.<br><br>Maybe this could be an alternative or addition to the wet handkerchief in front of your mouth and nose in emergency fire evacuation or in dusty envirnoments.<br><br>It is so small it could be included in your urban survival kit.<br><br>Of course a real dust/gas mask is better because it also covers your mouth (and eyes).<br><br>I did not try them yet and I do not have any commercial or other contacts with the company.<br><br>According to their site the nose-caps are currently being tested by a university professor.<br><br>Below some info from their site.<br>www.nosecaps.com<br>Dustdeppers (white) They are mainly applicable for<br>a stay in dusty environment <br>oversensitivity for pollen and animal substances <br>a stay in airconditioned rooms <br><br>Active carbon deppers (black) They are mainly applicable for<br>street pollution <br>car sports (e.g. carting) <br>a stay in smokeladen rooms <br><br>greetings<br>tranx