Lately we have been crushed under a multitude of personal/family emergencies/problems . A young man in the family died, the wife had to be with his family a 100 miles away. My oldest daughter & I had to do home chores which mom took care of ( like home schooling the youngest, not-so-smart daughter) in addition to doing things like the laundry while having to prepare for he own exams, and while I travel every night the 100 miles to the other town where mom is to see the extended family and give mom what she needed ( a change of clothes ..etc. )

In these days, I noticed we didn't need much of the emergency kits or cool tools. What we needed was a lot of patience and endurance.

My oldest daughter did a marvellous job of homeschooling an ADHD girl with a memory span of milliseconds. I managed to keep my nerves under control while doing the chores and travelling the long distances to the family and wife, plus delivering every promised job to my boss, even when internet connections were terrible, and I didn't have enough sleeping time.

So, all in all.... Be patient and level headed in rough times
This is more important than all the cool gadgets we seem to stockpile in our GHBs.