I have a P.S.P, and plan on getting the + version, but until then, This is what I do. First, I remove everything, and put all the flat things in first in order, except the Instructions! < I put these on top of everything so I do not have to dig for them. Then I switch the order of everything and put the Whistle first, it fits against the plastic better than the Spark-Lite, Next comes the Cord, it wraps around the curved edge of the whistle better, next is the Spark-Lite and then the Tinder-Quik, I added 2 more to the bag... Then I slipped in a Match Striker and a P-38. I replaced the Compass with a Photon squeeze light, and I added 4 Katadyn Micro-Pur tablets in the back for water, I store the entire kit in a 1 Qt. Zip-loc bag and roll it over its self. I also took out 1 large safety pin in exchange ofr 2 Pro-force Storm matches. I hope you find that this works better for you, and Doug, you may consider packing the kit this way for commercial sale. Thanks, sorry for any typo's, im at school and in a rush!