I too have daughters, ages 22, 18 and 10 and yes, you will have your hands filled. I have been often asked if I would have preferred boys or at least have had one in the mix, my reply is no. I have never felt deprived, rather I have always felt blessed and while it is true that there days during the month the hormones levels in the house result in the dog (the only other male in the house and he is neutered) and I, taking shelter in the bedroom or basement. However, I have never treated them or would I treat them differently than if I had a boy or boys. With each, my wife and I have tried to give/impart the life skills necessary to be strong and independent (not feminists), so they could be of value to themselves and society. While the oldest and youngest are tomboys of a sort, the middle is very much the girlee-girl. The oldest is finishing up a degree in Sports Management and has been pretty well involved with a young man currently serving in the Coast Guard, I suspect they will marry sometime in the spring. The youngest is our challenge; she thinks she should be able to do whatever her two older sisters are allowed to do. My point in all this rambling is that life passes in the blink of an eye, enjoy every moment with your children, the good and the challenging. Teach them by example and always remember, to love them unconditionally, no matter what mistakes they and you make along the way. Pete