So let me be more clear about my water.

I keep about 30 gallons of bottled water at all times.
I have more jugs in the 5 gallon size that I have on hand, that will give me another 10.
My downstairs bath tub will told water for a couple of days, I haven't checked it past 36 hours.
I have one large trashcan for water right now, I would like to get a couple more of the 50 gallon ones, so that would bring me up to about 150 in trash cans.
I have a small goldfish pond in my backyard that I could utilize about 100 gallons out of it as well.

When a hurricane is on its way I fill all available buckets full of water, which would most likely give me another 25 gallons.

365 gallons

I do have a natural water supply from my house within walking distance which is a tributary stream to Lake Houston. If that would fail, there are a couple more streams nearby, and then the lake itself. I have a berkeley water filtration system, and I am guessing I could fairly easily set up a gravitational system, should I encounter having to pull water from the tributary stream that feeds into Lake Houston that's close to my house. I also have a solar oven that should aide myself in treating water as well. I thought this was a decent start, it is really just me at my house. Any recommendations on the gallons I should be keeping?