Aardwolfe,
I’m flabbergasted by your response. Thank you for giving your time to such a qualitative post.
I found all three links useful. Yes even the kid’s one too it just explained it a bit more (in simple language!) the news one too as it showed the caliber of these men and women.
Shame there was a faulty link on the University of Toronto webpage.

In the mean time I’ve also done some more work on careers. I am applying on a course offered to go to the British Parachute Regiment for one week to see what it is like a recruit. This will give me a deeper insight into the armed forces and whether it is for me. This part is important as I am considering becoming a Clinical physiologist in the Royal Army Medical Corps.
And my teachers told me to look at becoming a physiologist so I will need to find a work placement for that too.

One thing is clear though I am not planning to go to uni before I really know what I want to do. Nothing worse then discovering afterwards that it isn’t for me.

As I mentioned before I appreciate your efforts and if you do have more information than please do not hesitate to post it.

Best regards,

Reinhardt