Originally Posted By: Teslinhiker
Originally Posted By: dougwalkabout
I have a Clipper and I like it a lot. Great little cutter that feels really nice my hand. Just curious, what did you pay for it? Is there a smokin' deal out there somewhere?

I'm watching for the big brother version of the Clipper, the Mora Craftline Allround. Same shape but a beefier blade.

I purchased my knife locally for $18.95. Unfortunately it was EOS (end of stock) as I wanted 2 of them. I ordered another knife of the same model ($22.99 though) from Workwear Canada of which I have a post office parcel notification slip so I will pick it up Monday after work.

BTW, MEC has the Frost River knife (Mora Scout) for $19.75. I have one of these knifes also and although I now prefer the Clipper, it is still a very good knife for the price.

There unfortunately isn't a good Canadian source for Mora knives, so I get mine from u.s.

The river knife at MEC has very small handle length and diameter, my hand get cramps when I use them longer than a minute. Also the plastic button on strap will break pretty quick, but you can heat up the black part, squeeze them a bit so the nubs hold knife in very securely.