I picked up a new Mora Clipper 860 today. I have owned a few Mora's over the years and when I seen this knife for a decent price, I could not pass on it.

As with most Mora knives, the plastic sheath is standard and while the knife snaps in snugly to the sheath, I will feel a bit more comfortable when I replace the sheath with one which I will be making this weekend.

I like the knurled rubber grip pattern on the knife and this will help in keeping the knife from slipping in the hands during wet conditions.

Typical good quality that we have come to expect from Mora. These knives have to be one of the best investments you can make for under $20.00

This knife will be going into my dual purpose urban/wilderness EDC. Once pushed down into the kit bag, it fits perfectly and allows the zipper free movement with no catching or binding.

John Lubbock