In reading several years of older posts on this forum and others, I see these types of scenarios have been discussed many, many times over. In regards to the OP's idea of a 25 question test on survival knowledge and the suggested questions, there are way too many human and real world variables that make these types of generic and non specific questions difficult to give an accurate answer.

I can tell you from real world experience, overall survival knowledge cannot be statistically and accurately captured in a 25 question test. For example, my wilderness experience and knowledge from living in a northern area of NA is totally different then a person who lives in say, New Mexico or Arizona.

If I was to try and survive in a hot desert climate, I would quickly be in dire straits whereas I am very much at home and experienced in living in a northern Boreal forest environment. Due to this, I know my chances of survival would be greatly increased in the Boreal environment as compared to the hot desert environment.

John Lubbock