I don't "hide" behind my "handle", considering I chose one that is unique, and pretty much government mandated. smile I just want to give people one more step to figure out who I am! I also use "handles" to segment interests and topics I contribute to. This makes it less likely you can find other things on me and get a more complete picture. Yes, I, like anyone else will leave "bread crumbs" in posts.

As for Facebook, these are people I have interacted with, and have some idea of how much they understand me, and don't have to self-censor as much (well, except up here in the Northeast, too many people get offended by stuff so you have to write a 15 sentence paragraph to make sure everyone gets that you're not a racist, bigot, anti-vegetarian, idiot, etc, etc ). Also, things I put on Facebook are not indexed within 30 seconds by Google.

Funny, with 530+ posts, my username only appears once in a Google Search for ETS.

So, I'm not really a fan of saying "no" to handles, because some people here (i.e. Blast ) have garnered a reputation with that identity.

I like the idea of making sure that those who have been registered for a long time and "lurk", more than contribute, do get a benefit. Obviously, if they come here a lot, they're getting a benefit, and might like to contribute. I have noticed that some come out of the woodwork once they've gotten a feel for 1) the environment and 2) the topics on the board. They'll eventually notice something "missing" from the discussion and realize they're the only one to notice this and will immediately subscribe!

I look forward to the "premium" setup, and I would gladly support, as I have directly supported ETS in the past (not as regularly as I would like).