Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#191340 - 12/19/09 11:46 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: oldsoldier]
ironraven Offline
Cranky Geek
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Vermont
I shave with Okhams' every day. Keeps my legs nice and smooth. cool

I'm going with rocket launch, and possibly an "enhanced"image there of. There are things about that image that don't feel right.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.

#191342 - 12/19/09 11:47 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: oldsoldier]
GarlyDog Offline
τΏτ
Old Hand

Loc: The People's Republic of IL
Occam's razor...the simplest explanation tends to be correct. That is why I am leaning toward the alien space monkey theory.

#191356 - 12/20/09 06:44 AM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: GarlyDog]
TheSock Offline
Addict

Loc: London England
There have been repeated sightings of strange phenomena around northern Scandinavia at this time of year. Rumours of a strange man dressed in red with a sleigh. Strange appearances of presents that appear in homes throughout the world shortly after. Odd that no one has ever put forward a theory before....
The Sock

#191384 - 12/20/09 07:52 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: Todd W]
Am_Fear_Liath_Mor Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:
It's a "fricken laser" laugh

I think you may be the closest. A thermonuclear powered underground X-Ray LASER used as an advanced Anti Ballistic Missile ABM weapon.

Looking at the luminance of the spiral event and comparing the power requirements needed in comparison to a foreground Halogen Lamp (@ say 100-200 metres), the event if over 800km away would be in the 10-100s of Gigawatts luminous power, well above the energy that can be produced using chemical energy i.e rocket propellant fuel.

My guess in the directed divergent X-RAY energy ground based weapon beam has ionised the atmosphere generating free Crompton electrons which then produced their own self sustaining electromagnetic field which then formed the blue spiral (light emission as seen in a cyclotron), the induced current then set up induced magnetic field perpendicular to the x-ray induced blue spiral current i.e. a huge example of the right hand rule!, which then created a spiraling electromagnetic plasma reaction from charged particles from the sun, which would normally be swept in to the north i.e. magnetic south poles as in the Aurora Borealis.

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (12/20/09 07:53 PM)

#191444 - 12/21/09 02:57 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor]
roberttheiii Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Connecticut, USA
So what do you think the other dimension will be like once we actually pass through the portal?

#191458 - 12/21/09 04:25 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor]
Mark_M Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor
My guess in the directed divergent X-RAY energy ground based weapon beam has ionised the atmosphere generating free Crompton electrons which then produced their own self sustaining electromagnetic field which then formed the blue spiral (light emission as seen in a cyclotron), the induced current then set up induced magnetic field perpendicular to the x-ray induced blue spiral current i.e. a huge example of the right hand rule!, which then created a spiraling electromagnetic plasma reaction from charged particles from the sun, which would normally be swept in to the north i.e. magnetic south poles as in the Aurora Borealis.

Wow! Can I put that on my frickin sharks?!? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm not sure my conspiracy-geek-kung-fu is strong enough to debate your theory.

I think it's the alien mind control waves being down-linked from the mothership before getting relayed through the Internet to our LCD TV and Computer Screens, Microwave Ovens and Cell Phones, (all of which were copied from alien technology discovered in that spaceship recovered in New Mexico and secreted away at Area 51). I bet that the aliens are even now sending out undetectable commands for us to buy more Zoo Zoo Pets, E-Book Readers, GPS units, Cell Phones and iPods and other alien mind control wave repeaters as holiday gifts to advance their ongoing enslavement of humanity and engorge the alien-run mega-corporations' supplies of precious metals and gems.

Rocket booster out-of-control? How dumb do they think we are?
To self: (Now where can I find more aluminum foil at work? Oh yea, my EDC!)

#191469 - 12/21/09 05:43 PM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: Mark_M]
oldsoldier Offline
Old Hand

Loc: MA
Maybe its just an elaborate Norwegian hoax????

#191499 - 12/22/09 12:10 AM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: oldsoldier]
UncleGoo Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: CT
Santa's new JATO units failed on the test run.

#191504 - 12/22/09 01:56 AM Re: Any Ideas what this could be? [Re: GarlyDog]
Jeff_M Offline
Addict

Loc: Northwest Florida
Originally Posted By: GarlyDog
... I am leaning toward the alien space monkey theory.

Take your filthy paws off my atmosphere, you durned dirty apes!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 352 Guests and 66 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Growing a Garden in 2024?
by chaosmagnet
11:34 AM
Bad review of a great backpack..
by clearwater
06/12/24 11:25 PM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
06/09/24 07:45 PM
EDC Reduction
by paulr
06/04/24 10:30 AM
Recent Signal Mirror Successes - more wanted
by paulr
06/03/24 08:35 AM
Hoover Stew
by dougwalkabout
05/26/24 03:03 AM
Silver
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/23/24 06:24 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.