After dispatching their foes, it was time for some quiet reflection.

And clowning.

Followed by an art/art information scavenger hunt.

I took one picture in the gallery and then the picture police came and told me no pictures. The one that got away was of this strange rock from China. Strangely, it was named "Strange Rock" in Chinese.

From there, we stopped to have Waiola shave ice, which only happens to be the best shave ice in the universe. It was a deliciously hot day, so the treat was great. For obvious reasons, there were no pictures. We just scarfed.

Then we headed Into The Woods. We took the kids to see the play. But first, we enjoyed the pre-play reception that we got invited to.

The play was great! And we got to meet the cast afterward.

My girls with Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and Wicked Stepsisters.

This young lady played the witch. She was fantastic! She along with the baker and the baker's wife were the best.

And since my wife likes her bad boys, who does she end up with but The Big Bad Wolf himself.

So we were out from 9 am to 5:30 pm. Believe it or not, after dinner, I thought about doing the 5 Tibetans. And for those of you with dirty minds, I salute you. But get your minds out of the gutter. I figured that since I already had a marital as well as a martial arts workout today, I would save my energy for another marital arts workout later tonight and post these pictures instead. Besides, the 5 Tibetans can wait until tomorrow.