I too watched it last night. Caught the hijack episode as well. I will no longer be watching this-it is WELL overdramatized. the whole "we have to treat this like a warzone" rhetoric REALLY threw me for a loop. And, happening upon an abandoned house? What about an occupied one? And random alligator attacks-I am wondering how many alligator attacks occured after Katrina? The water there posed the highest threat-raw sewage, dead animals, and something the DIDNT mention-manhole covers were floated off, creating nice little holes for people wading through the water. Get stuck in one of those, and drowning is pretty much guaranteed.

Lono, they did address it in the end, stating to seek out Red Cross camps that would likely be located near hospitals, FD/PD stations, and areas where people could gather (stadiums, etc). They did mention medical aid at these places, as well as food & water. So, they DID cover on that. That was about the brightest point in the show.
Not a fan...I gave it a go after 3 episodes...maybe I am just too jaded, but it always seems too hollywood for my taste.
Cody Lundin should do it!!!