In the vehicle, yes. EDC, no, not really.

My EDC FAK is a couple of 4x4s, some 2x2s, a variety of bandaids, some meds (ibuprofen, acetamenophin, aspirin (yes, I carry all three), sudafed (the real stuff), benydryl, immodium), some liquid bandage, a 4" roller, several pairs of nitriles and a pocket mask. It is ment for me, with one medium injury, and booboos. I've got sheers, knives, tweezers and duct tape in the EDC as well, so I've got good FAK items, but for a true FAK, just for me and just little stuff.

Now, in the truck...

A SAW ammo pouch with a spare pair of shears, a space blanket, some 2x2s, some spare 4x4s, another pocket mask, more nitriles (in tiny zipper bags, a pair per) roll of vet wrap, and four pre-packed "trauma pouches". Those are quart freezer bags, each loaded with 2 pairs of nitriles, 8 4x4 gauze two-packs, 3 3x4 non-stick gauze pads (to go against burns and the like), a 4" roller, and 5' of bright pink duct tape. The reasons for these prepacks is I can toss one to a passenger (most of my friends have at least basic first aid training), but also one per customer, to keep crosscontamination down. I'm thinking of picking up some box cutters to toss in each pouch so that we can just close the sharp and drop it if it gets bloodied cutting clothing, and adding some bulk dressings (or maxis), but the pouch is pushing it's max limit. That bag hangs off the back of the supports for the passenger headrest, and be grabbed without even leaving my seat.

In the back, I've got bungies and 1" cargo straps, more duct tape, a tarp, a wool blanket, a fleece blanket, 2 100' lengths of paracord, quart and gallon ziplocks, several contractor bags, two 1L and a 3L bottle of store-bought water. Between that, I think I can irrigate, thermo regulate, make stretchers, and rig tourniquets. smile

And since my truck is condemned to have me as it's EDC, this is usually with me. :P

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.