So despite my negative slant..it was worth it, experience of a lifetime. I actually stopped by the Grand Canyon during the trip but except from my realization that it is "big" and "beautiful" there was nothing notable.

I know it was the longest post ever but...that was edited down, and I removed 20 [Censored], and still missed some. Sorry family moderator people.

Honestly, I was/am such a super-geek, and I turned a corner recently so 3d people still freak me out. I know its lame, but I have turned into a "Yesman". So long as it won't do high-probability physical damage to me or make me lose my job...I am all about yes. Just for the visual, I am the body-builder with the nerd specs, and little confidence. There is a funny story about the Zumanity show (squished between two guys) that didn't make it in also.

I thought I was paranoid with gas...but there was one stop that I made by only 15 miles before I would have been walking. For a control-freak that is living on the raw, jagged edge of lunacy.

In a non-violent way, I have learned to just "pull the trigger" and stop over-analyzing. Live in the moment...

BTW...yes I got the digits from the single mom. She was so super-nice it was almost disconcerting, and her kid (10 yrs?) was exceptionally well behaved (I really don't like kids, but he was a gentleman far beyond his years). I will be going back to the area soonly so we will see. Kid kept the light, I was very worried about him melting down as is. I know nothing about kids, but I figure once you give them a security blanket, you don't take it back (psycho types can correct me if necessary). My employer can eat the $20 or charge me for it, I don't care.

P.S. I really like craps, I ended up winning $800, which is huge for me. I know I plugged O'Sheas too many times, but facts are facts, I have no relationship other than having tons of fun and winning money. Sometimes, *stuff* just comes together.

P.P.S. Susan the hat thing is hilarious, I actually had a baseball cap with me in tombstone, but it wasn't worth mentioning because it did nothing. Bush hat or die?

P.P.P.S. Valley of fire is now on my list. So I won in Vegas which I know makes me tainted for all opinions for ever. However, the map comments are invaluable, meaning you can always cancel a reservation if life leads you elsewhere, but the reverse is not so accommodating.

-I have been informed what I experienced in flagstaff was not fleas, but rather "bedbugs", which are apparently 10x grosser. So if you could just not talk about it, that would be great.