With bugging in you have a lot more space/resources available than with bugging out since your not limited to what you can carry. Tin scips for example since they were discussed above, I have a small toolbox in my garage with metalworking tools, tin snips, pop rivets, a few assorted taps and dies, calipers, hammer, center punch, hack saw blades, etc are all in it. Bugging in its available should I need it but doesn't get listed as part of my bug in/out gear since its not necessarially dedicated to either of those tasks. I have another box with welding stuff by my welder, a box of accessories and tools for the drill press beside it, a box of wooddorking tools, etc.

Bug out Bag is different, this is gear that can be used to bug in but take with me should I need to bug out or when I take overnight trips should I need to bug in or out from there. This has: case for my leatherman so I can move it to my belt rather then pocket.
Buck 110 knife for when the leatherman knife blade is too small.
AA/AAA battery charger with 120v and 12v cords (maha c401fs), bunch of eneloops (AA NiMH low self discharge rechargeables) and a bulk pack of AA's (non rechargeable).
Two flashlights, AA Mag lights, one of them LED.
Baggie full of breakfast and granola bars
Baggie with sample size soaps, shampoo, etc
Baggie with firestarting stuff, lighters, matches, etc
Spare socks
Handheld CB radio to communicate back with the BOV (truck)
Handheld scanner to listed to whats going on around.
spare battery packs/carriers for both loaded with batteries.
bottles of water
leatherman tool adapter and various bits
Three leatherman micras, EL, S4, P4
Small binoculers
Small first aid kit
roll of quarters
traskbags and baggies
handheld GPS with maps.