I think you are rather confused. Please quote to us the exact text where either myself or Equipped To Survive are profiting by selling products using Aron Ralston's name as you allege. I'm guessing that will be pretty difficult for you to do. The only products currently being sold on Equipped To Survive are a cap and knife with the ETS logo. In neither case is Aron Ralston's name mentioned.

Ralston's name is used as an example of a person who might have benefited from some technology currently being introduced to this country that can save people in similar situations the unfortunate experience he went through.

Despite your, and their, accusations, the facts are very clear. We are not selling PLBs. We are not even selling seminars about PLBs. We are simply a non-profit entity trying to save lives. The laws are also very clear. Mr. Ralston cannot prevent the legitimate media, and we are part of the legitimate media, from using his name and experience as an example with which to illustrate any point we care to make. If you have not done so recently, you might want to reacquaint yourself with the Bill of Rights.
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com