Yeah, I couldn't make the deal at the time, and couldn't get back there until tonight at the soonest. I have shopped the net for this model and the price I am looking at seems about what I would expect. It isn't necessarily about the money so much as I have been waiting for a firearm like this one to come for a long time.

However, taken into perspective, there's a lot of other things I could do with that $1,500 right now, including put it in the bank/safe. So if it is there, then good, if it is gone, not a problem either. I don't expect the price on any of these firearms to come down in the next few years, so it comes down to just a question of convenience or spending the money on something else I could use but probably don't need right away either.

Regardless of the outcome now, the pressure is off. Sure is nice to have these sort of choices still. A lot of folks out there I reckon are losing their choice.