Understood.

As to your first scenario, you could check with a doctor about this, but I don't think that you have will any indication that you are about to quit breathing. You will probably lose conciousness first, and will probably not have any advance notice of that, either. Even if you do have warning, you will probably have other things on your mind besides giving your instructions to an onlooker.

As to the second scenario, your desire to help others is to be applauded, but you might be asking for trouble approaching it as you have described. Having the untrained perform any procedure on other people could open you up to all kinds of legal problems. I believe that most Good Samaritan laws will permit good faith assistance rendered by someone when the other person's life is in danger, but that assistance cannot exceed the rescuer's training and experience. Let's assume that you find yourself in the second scenario, and you give someone your CPR instructions and send them off to help the injured. If that person does not have proper training, and they wind up hurting, crippling or killing someone, they will be legally liable, and you may be too, since you gave them the instructions in the first place. You should NEVER accept or enlist CPR assistance from anyone that is not medically trained or Red Cross certified.

As I indicated in a previous post, you would be MUCH better off becoming a Red Cross CPR instructor and teaching CPR to as many people as possible before either scenario occurs. That way, there is a greater likelihood that the people around you can render appropriate aid, rather than having to find and rely on printed instructions when time is critical.

There may be better places to put directions to your personal CPR instructions than on a bracelet, but I think that you'll find that people are going to be more likely to look for medical info on something that resembles a Med-Alert bracelet or necklace than would look in a CPR pouch (assuming that it's still hanging out of your pocket, and they know what it is in the first place). If you are that hurt, will the little keychain have survived the incident? If the potential rescuer has to turn you over to find your pouch, and your spinal cord is severed in the process, what good has your pouch done? If you want your instructions to be found, you should put them, or the directions on how to find them, in the place where the potential rescuer would be the most likely to look, wherever that may be. Otherwise, you may assume room temperature or sustain brain damage long before the instructions are ever found.

If your second scenario occurs, there will be a lot more people in need of first aid than in need of CPR. You should be certified and prepared to render either one as needed. If you are going to accept or recruit the aid of the untrained, they should be used for such things as going for help, meeting the ambulance and directing them to the scene, directing traffic, ensuring that the area is safe, comforting/calming the injured, etc.