Originally Posted By: benjammin
His perspective of reality, based on the only threads he started or responded to, was so obviously skewed that there was no hope of meaningful communication with him.
That was part of the interest for me. It seemed to me that he wasn't a troll, but someone with a genuine grievance - and that he's now contacted Aeromedix confirms this. He'd flipped into a state of mind that made it hard to get through to him, but I felt I had an angle that was worth a try.

Quote:
Everyone who uses this forum even a modicum must realize Doug, ETS, and Aeromedix all have integrity.
Yes, but the poster didn't realise that. Instead he thought Doug was a rip-off merchant and that the people supporting him were fan-boys. He wasn't going to accept what he saw as shoddy products and service. In some ways his stance was admirable, if inappropriate here. There are some shady dealers online, and it's a public service to call them out. (I'm a British person, and over here we hardly ever complain about anything - at least, not to someone who could fix it. That's not really a survival trait.)

I hope he comes back because I think he could be a worthy and valued member of the community, once these little misunderstandings are past.