Not the car kit or socket set of course. The blanket is part of the car kit and so are the frog toggs. The mask stays at home or in the car depending on the danger level of the country/world. Worst case, I take it with me(God forbid). The large wet ones dispenser stays in the car but the smaller package goes in the pack. I also have a gill net that is a bit big for the pack but all the other stuff can fit. Oh yeah, the 2 Nalgene bottles have been replaced by MSR titanium bottles. I can use them for fuel or beverages per MSR. They don't have a expoxy-type lining baked into them like the Sigg bottles so you can also boil water in them. Whenever I replace an item with a better one, the old one is still useful for a second pack. It would be ideal to have a few packs with different weights allowing for a longer or shorter stay. Also, is the "Bug Out" for a personal break or is it an emergency? Each bag would have different things stocked. Where am I bugging out to? Is it the woods, swamp, mountains, Arctic? All things to consider for the right pack. The Camel Bak will be replaced, probably with a Granite Gear pack but I am still putting this "Ultimate Pack" together so I'm not sure how many cubes(cubic inches)I will need. I threw in some hiker lingo to appear cool. So I will end up with a few packs but the "main" pack will have all the bells and whistles that even NASA would be proud of.